Details: 7 nights for 2 people All Inclusive with Royal Service at Paradisus Palma Real.
OFFER FOR ADULTS ONLY
The Paradisus Palma Real is one of the most majestic hotels on the beach of Bávaro, with colonial-style architecture and Hispanic-style remains. An all inclusive luxury resort in which to live an unforgettable experience in an incomparable environment.
Located in one of the most exclusive areas of Punta Cana, the Paradisus Palma Real is one of the resorts that best meet the needs and expectations of guests, ensuring maximum comfort and impeccable service. High-quality restaurants, exclusive facilities and a wide range of activities will make holidays on the beach of Bávaro an unforgettable experience.
A perfect place and an ideal refuge to disconnect from the hectic pace of everyday life. Admire the beauty of the crystal clear waters, the white sand and the wild life that surrounds you. Get carried away and live an authentic Caribbean experience!
ROYAL SERVICE: Enjoy unforgettable holidays in Punta Cana and the commitment of the Royal Service to luxury and personalized service for adults only, with the highest quality standards imaginable. The exquisite butler service and access to private VIP areas will make you feel unique, as will the endless details and private areas with Balinese beds and concierge service on Bavaro beach. Discover excellence and superior comfort in a sublime experience, in which the most exquisite luxury and the most distinguished service combine to create unforgettable experiences in the Dominican Republic.
- Butler service;
- Accommodation in luxury suites with Jacuzzi;
- Private check-in and check-out in the Royal Service lounge;
- Pre-arrival form to allow butlers to customize your Royal Service experience;
- Exclusive access to the Royal Service private pool on the beach, with pool concierge;
- Exclusive access to the Royal Service private beach, with Balinese beds and concierge service;
- Gabi Beach and Gabi Club restaurants included;
- Access to the Royal Service Lounge, with delicious snacks all day. Services include a cultural corner with information on the Dominican Republic (history, maps, activities) and Wi-Fi Internet;
- Exclusive access to the Palazzo restaurant, reserved only for Royal Service customers, where incredible Italian cuisine is served;
- Exclusive access to the Sunset bar on Bavaro beach;
- Exclusive access to the Smoothies bar to cool off from the Caribbean sun;
- Preferential bookings in à la carte restaurants, in the YHI spa and for sports, entertainment and leisure activities.
- SAL Steak Cave - A steak cave for meat lovers, where the best cuts of meat are combined with exquisite roasting techniques, producing the most succulent results. An adult-only space with a central open kitchen, a cold room for meat aging and a cellar. SAL is an unmissable restaurant;
- Tokimeku - Tokimeku, a fusion of different styles of Asian cuisine and avant-garde concept, serves the best Japanese, Chinese and Thai cuisine and has a central sushi bar that helps create the most exotic experience;
- Sky (coming soon) - Mexican cuisine with character. Cielo is a place to taste a wide variety of Mexican flavors with a creative mix of ingredients, in the name of tradition and dishes known all over the world;
- Naos - Freshly baked bread, cold cuts and local products, traditional sweets, etc. There is nothing better than starting the day with a magnificent and varied breakfast in an incomparable setting in front of the beach of Bávaro;
- Wind - Spain and France are just a couple of countries reflected in the Vento restaurant menu. The cuisine is based on the quality and variety of each of its dishes. A pleasant and elegant space in the Plaza Colonial overlooking the main swimming pool;
- Palace - Adults only (ages 18 and up). Restaurant reserved for guests of the Royal Service, with a fantastic view of the sea and the main swimming pool. Its premises create a welcoming, pleasant and elegant environment;
- Aqua - Embark on a culinary journey at the Aqua, a fresh and modern Mediterranean restaurant that combines elegance and sophistication. Located in The Reserve, it offers a wide assortment of dishes in an exquisite and modern setting;
- Mizu - In the Mizu restaurant you can witness an authentic Teppanyaki show. Authentic Asian cuisine and a heated steel plate come together to create the best gastronomic show performed by the most experienced chefs, to then offer some of the tastiest dishes of Japanese cuisine;
- Brisas - Experience all the pleasure of a perfect sunset with the most exclusive view of the beach of Bávaro. Savor some of the delicious traditional Caribbean cocktails while enjoying incredible views;
- Winery - A place with a different air, in which to travel through a world of memories, aromas and sensations. The Winery is a splendid cellar and a corner for wine lovers. Located in the Colonial Plaza and surrounded by fantastic restaurants, it is a perfect place to try a delicious glass of wine to start the evening in the best way;
- Gabi Beach - Exclusive beach club to admire the magnificent sunsets on the beach of Bávaro. What better way to end a relaxing day on the beach than to enjoy a refreshing Caribbean cocktail accompanied by music and a spectacular view of the sea?
ORIENTAL GARDEN SPA INSPIRED BY YHI: An authentic pleasure for all the senses. Discover the Oriental Garden spa, a haven of peace and serenity. A secret corner of the Paradisus Palma Real, surrounded by gardens, lagoons and beautiful trees and plants. A cutting-edge spa that offers a wide range of oriental therapies to heal the body and reinvigorate the soul. Explore your inner self as you let yourself be pampered by the hands of our staff of specialists, experts in exotic treatments, Japanese therapies and Balinese massages. Have the experience of stopping time and closing yourself off from the outside world while savoring delicious traditional experiences.
MAGICAL EVENING AT PARADISUS PALMA REAL: When night falls, the Plaza Colonial becomes the social heart of the resort, which houses all the main attractions: bars, restaurants, theaters and shows. Accompanied by special lights and music, it creates an authentic path of sensory architecture. Spectacular Hispanic style columns, water fountains in the purest colonial style and majestic Caribbean trees and plants make it a unique and special space.
ACTIVITIES FOR ADULTS:
- Salsa, bachata and merengue lessons;
- Cocotal Golf Course & Country Club;
- Evening shows such as: Michael Jackson, circus and Dominican Paradise, among others;
- Yoga, tennis, basketball, paddle, volleyball and football on the beach;
- Dominican festival and street market;
- Thematic workshops: cocktails, sushi, cigars or candles;
- Disco and lounge chill out every day with varied repertoire (50s, rock & roll, Latin music, 80s or disco);
- Live music: Dominican, piano and modern jazz.
AVAILABLE ROOMS AND SUITES:
- Royal Service Suite Ocean View - Adults only (18 years or older). This exquisite 52m2 suite with whirlpool tub has a king-size bed or two standard double beds, partial views of the ocean and beautiful gardens, separate lounge with sofa bed and a full bathroom. The Royal Service experience will ensure a memorable stay thanks to its personalized services and exclusive amenities;
- Junior Suite Luxury Beach Royal Service Ocean View/Ocean Front - Adults only (18 years or older). Modern and elegant in style, it combines wooden furniture with earth colors and warm lighting. Discover the wide range of Royal Service guest services and the most personalized service.
CANCELLATION POLICY: `
- Free cancellation up to 15 days before arrival without penalty;
- from 14 days before the day of arrival 50% penalty.