Details: 2 nights-stay at Castle of Guarene for 2 adults on B&B basis.
The Castle of Guarene has remained intact with all its works of art and has also become a high-class hotel: an impressive place to say the least that stands out amidst lush labyrinthine gardens. You will feel like a real prince immersed in precious tapestries and prestigious marbles. The historic residence located on the first floor is one of the most interesting in all of Piedmont: it is in fact part of the Baroque itinerary.
All rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, antique furniture and a bathroom with free toiletries, slippers and bathrobes. The suites also include a living area.
TRADITIONAL FLAVORS: The restaurant specializes in traditional Langhe dishes revisited in a modern key, together with a pinch of creativity. At the same time, the cellar boasts the best wines from the region, as well as the rarest ones.
SPA: This is an inevitable experience: it is in fact carved into the rock. It houses an indoor swimming pool, a hammam, a sauna, a fitness area, a hot tub, chromotherapy showers, also personalized treatments and massages, a Kneipp path and a salt cave.
AVAILABLE ROOMS AND SUITES:
- Castle Deluxe Room - 60 sq m room on the first or third floor, depending on the case, the view sweeps between the gardens, the Roero, the Langhe and the Alps. These are the rooms for access to the most historic rooms of the Castle. The sizes are original, some walls are frescoed, others covered in silk and silk velvet; some terracotta floors, others in wood.
- Castle Luxury Room - 90 sqm room on the third floor, depending on the case, the view sweeps between the gardens, the Roero and the Langhe. The spacious environment, the four-poster beds and the three windows make this room absolutely exclusive. The floor is in terracotta, the walls are in silk and silk velvet. The view is unique: one of the rooms is exactly above the central door, the other overlooks the Labyrinth Garden.
- Castle Luxury Suite - 200 sqm suite with Chinese tapestries, the view includes both the gardens, the Langhe and the Alps. The floors are also original, as is the covering of the long corridor leading to the Suite. More than a bedroom, the Luxury Suite is an experience; it is also the only room facing both the Labyrinth Garden and the Italian Garden;
- Castle Room - 60 sqm room, with private terrace and views of the Roero hills and the Alps chain. We are on the ground floor, the rooms have a private terrace, terracotta flooring, a large bathroom and frescoed walls. These are spacious rooms, suitable for two people;
- Castle Suite - 80 sqm suite on the first or third floor, with a wide view of the Langhe, Roero and the Alps. The separate lounge and bedroom make this suite both cozy and very spacious at the same time. The sizes are original, some walls are frescoed, others covered in silk and silk velvet. The double exposure allows you to see both the Langhe on the right, and the Roero and the Alps on the left;
- Classic Room - 40 sqm room with a view of the Roero hills and the Alps chain. The frescoed walls, the spacious bathroom and the terracotta floor introduce the Castle environment. The Classic is a cozy room suitable for two people. The exposure to the west offers a splendid view of the sunset.
Sumptuous antique-style bedrooms, haute cuisine, great wines and modern wellness technology have joined forces with history for an exclusive experience.
- from 60 days before arrival to 30 days before arrival 20% penalty;
- from 30 days before arrival 100% penalty for no shows and cancellations.