Details: 3 nights for 2 people on half-board basis in a Superior double room with private Patio.
- 4-course dinner of your choice from the menu of the day;
- Daily access to the spa and heated indoor pools;
- Welcome Drink.
You can choose between:
- 2 green fees per person midweek.
- 1 green fee per person at the weekend;
- 1 green fee per person midweek.
Free room upgrade if possible based on availability to be confirmed at the time of booking.
Designed around an ancient abbey, the Chervò Golf Hotel Spa & Resort has been classified 2 times in first place as "Best Golf Hotel in the World", winner of many other sports awards. Its golf courses, immersed in the country atmosphere typical of Lake Garda, are known worldwide and are home to several seasonal championships: in fact, it houses 36 holes in total. The environment is incredibly vast, embellished with ponds, fountains and lush flower gardens: one of the best atmospheres you could wish for on holiday.
TRADITIONAL FLAVORS: Local delights will fill your palate with panoramic views and special evenings with music:
- San Virgilio Restaurant - Inside the ClubHouse, separate menus for every occasion from breakfast to dinner to more formal events, with a careful selection of fine local and international wines;
- Bistrò San Virgilio - Near the swimming pool, it is loved during the summer season for snacks, aperitifs and barbecues;
- San Virgilio American Bar - Cafeteria, fresh pastries and aperitifs;
- Hotel San Virgilio Bar - Breakfasts, snacks and appetizers by the pool or in the lobby;
- Sports Center Bar - By the pool, perfect for a quick snack or aperitif during summer.
WELLNESS: Large over 1000sqm, the Spa area will completely envelop you in well-being after a tiring day: 4 swimming pools, one of which is heated with salt water, wellness path, treatments, salt cave, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, gym, private cabins and Royal Privè SPA for couple intimacy.
SUPERIOR ROOM WITH PATIO: Dependance overlooking the garden on the ground floor and private patio, characterized by bright furnishings and large spaces. It is located in the residential complex.
WHAT TO DO: Thanks to its location and its services, it boasts numerous proposals for activities: in the resort, if golf is not to your taste, you can entertain yourself with mini golf, tennis, beach volleyball, soccer and long walks.
The attractions outside are not lacking: the Sigurtà Park and the Natura Viva Park, trekking, bike rides, motorboat and vintage car rental, Jungle Adventure in San Zeno and, of course, ancient villages such as Salò and Sirmione on Lake Garda.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Not refundable rate.