Details: 7 nights from saturday to saturday at Villa Scuderie del Falco in Sicily.
- 6/8 beds;
- 3/4 bedrooms;
- 3/4 bathrooms;
- infinity pool.
Farmhouse in local stone, with infinity pool located in a large Sicilian estate, cultivated with citrus and olive trees, a few minutes from the magnificent excavations of Selinunte and a series of delightful beaches in the province of Trapani (Menfi and Porto Palo). The villa has a large lawn surrounded by a palm garden. The patio overlooks a delightful infinity pool, while a small Zen garden and a pond embellish the contours of the villa.
- Check-in: The villa will be available to guests at 4 pm on Saturday. The arrival at the villa is expected only between 4pm and 7pm. Late check-in implies an additional charge of € 50 to be paid locally;
- Check-out: The villa must be vacated by 10 am on the following Saturday.
- Park with old trees;
- Panoramic infinity pool (12.0 x 5.0 m);
- Small lake with papyrus and bamboo:
- Small Zen garden;
- On-site caretaker;
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms;
- Washing machine;
- Digital terrestrial TV;
- Outdoor patio;
- Internet wi-fi;
- DVD player;
- Speakers for IPod;
- Cleaning on Saturday;
- 1 set of bed linen + 2 sets of bathroom towels per room.
SERVICES ON REQUEST:
- Extra cleaning of the villa also daily;
- Midweek linen change;
- Breakfast and / or dinner;
ADDITIONAL COSTS (for this purpose a credit card will be required as a guarantee at check-in):
- Extra use of electricity: exceeding 330 kw per week € 0.40 per Kw;
- Extra cleaning of the villa: € 16.00 per hour;
- Extra linen change: € 24.00 (one bed linen set and two bathroom sets);
- Heating: € 80.00 per day for 12 hours of activation;
- Reimbursement for occlusion of drains due to bad use;
- City tax to pay directly: € 1,00 per day per person.
WHAT TO VISIT: In Sicily you will never be short of places to visit: it is a land rich in culture and important archaeological sites, including the Selinunte Archaeological Park and the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento (not far from here is the Stair of the Turks, a large limestone rock face).
Characterized by a myriad of colored splashes are the numerous beaches together with the impressive natural reserves from the mountainous-volcanic territory such as the Etna Park (which hosts the Frost Cave, perennially frozen), the Nebrodi Park and the Madonie Park, perfect for hiking.
Nearby are the Salt Road between Marsala and Trapani, the Egadi islands, the cities of Trapani (with its Colombaia Castle), Erice (medieval city) San Vito lo Capo (with the Zingaro Reserve and the Mangiapane Cave) and Palermo (full of jewels, palaces, markets and the best street food).