Details: 7 night stay at Villa Ashram in Sicily.
Ashram is immersed in the green of the Sicilian countryside, but in the meantime it is only fifteen minutes from the beaches of Menfi and Porto Palo. This villa consists of two different blocks: the sleeping area (3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms) (1 block overlooks a pond and gives the idea of a "zen" home) and the living area (kitchen and large living room and dining room), well finished, furnished with a patio leading into the pool area. In both areas, large full-length windows blend the interiors with the beautiful surrounding nature. A delightful garden surrounds the entire villa.
- Internet wi-fi;
- Digital TV;
- IPod speakers;
- Washing machine;
- Air conditioning;
- Outdoor patio;
- Pond with papyrus and bamboo;
- Small garden with infinity pool (8.0 x 4.0 m).
- 1 set of bed linen and 1 set of bath towels per person;
- Cleaning on Saturday.
SERVICES ON REQUEST:
- Breakfast and / or Dinner;
- Change of linen;
- Extra cleaning.
ADDITIONAL COSTS (for this purpose a credit card as guarantee will be required):
- Extra use of electricity: exceeding 330 kw per week € 0.40 per Kw;
- Extra cleaning of the villa: € 16.00 per hour;
- Extra linen change: € 24.00 (one bed linen set and two bathroom sets);
- Reimbursement of intervention for clogging of drains due to bad use (cooking oil should not be thrown into the sink; in the toilet it is allowed to throw only toilet paper in moderate quantities).
Tourist tax to be paid locally € 1.00 per person per day.
WHAT TO VISIT: In Sicily you will never run out of places to visit: it is a land rich in culture and important archaeological sites, including the Selinunte Archaeological Park and the Valley of the Temples in Agrigento (not far from here is the Stairs of the Turks, a large limestone rock face).
Characterized by a myriad of colorful splashes are the numerous beaches together with the impressive nature reserves from the mountainous-volcanic territory such as the Etna Park (which hosts the Frost Cave, perennially frozen), the Nebrodi Park and the Madonie Park, perfect for hiking.
Nearby are the Via del Sale between Marsala and Trapani, the Egadi islands, the cities of Trapani (with its Colombaia Castle), Erice (medieval city) San Vito lo Capo (with the Zingaro Reserve and the Mangiapane Cave) and Palermo (full of jewels, palaces, markets and the best street food).