Details: 7 nights for adults only on full-board basis + transfer to and from Mombasa airport.
The Sands at Nomad is an exclusive boutique hotel with 29 spacious and luxurious rooms. At the center of the hotel complex there is a reception area (24 hours), SAT-TV entertainment with a small library and internet café (free for guests), the Riva Pool Bar (24 hours) and the exclusive Riva Fine Dine Restaurant .
WELLNESS: A splendid freshwater swimming pool is centrally located next to the bar. Shaded by the luxuriant forest is the 'Forest Breeze' Spa, where you can enjoy a relaxing and revitalizing spa treatment. Garden chairs, sun beds, umbrellas and beach towels are available in the garden and by the pool for free.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS:
- Nomad Beach Bar and Restaurant - From breakfast to dinner, it offers a superb selection of colorful breakfasts, tropical cocktails, pizza, pasta, fish, sushi, international cuisine and ice cream: all locally sourced;
- Riva Pool Bar - In the corners of the forest, an intimate space with swimming pool where you can enjoy cocktails, snacks and a peaceful dinner;
- Cellar - The prestigious cellar houses a wide selection of wines from all over the world. Private tastings and special menus can be requested directly.
- Sea Breeze Room - Facing the ocean, just a few steps from the beach, it is characterized by a "coastal" environment with blue shades. Each room is equipped with a private balcony designed to enjoy the sea breeze. Complete a mini bar, a queen size bed, air conditioning and Wi-Fi;
- Ocean View Suite - A luxurious setting with views of Diani Beach: lounge with verandas and private sunbeds in the garden, mini bar, room service, king size bed, air conditioning and Wi-Fi;
- Beach Cottage - Typically wild with a thatched roof, also a few steps from the beach: a romantic atmosphere, complete with king size bed, room service, mini bar, Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
WHAT TO DO: Additional facilities include a diving school (PADI), a water sports center, a boutique gift shop, a gym and a yoga platform.
If you are interested in marine culture, an expert biologist will be there to guide you and provide you with an unforgettable "water tour" between whale sharks and turtles. The center works in partnership with a local conservation group and offers interactive displays and activities for children.
You can visit Chale Island, get on a camel, organize excursions to various safaris and nature reserves or engage in water sports: boat trips, kayaking, windsurfing, body boarding, dhow ride and much more.
- up to 50 days before arrival free cancellation;
- up to 30 days before arrival 20% penalty;
- from 29 to 14 days before arrival 50% penalty;
- from 13 to 8 days before arrival 70% penalty;
- from 7 to 1 day before arrival 80% penalty;
- no show 100% penalty.