Details: 7 nights at Melia Paradisus Los Cabos in All Inclusive.
Positioned on a magnificent swimming beach with splendid sea views of Cortés, Paradisus Los Cabos is a newly renovated luxury all-inclusive resort. Member of the Leading Hotels of the World, it is located on a totally safe swimming beach, 24 km from San Jose del Cabo airport. Lush gardens and terraces with exquisite details offer the perfect setting for unforgettable holidays in Mexico.
Elegant suites with stunning views of the Sea of Cortez from your private terrace and all the privileges of the Royal Service for adults only, including a personal butler to meet all your needs
After a fantastic day at the beach, replenish your energy reserves at the YHI Spa. Modern installations and carefully selected treatments open the doors to a world of sensations
- Naos Restaurant - At any time you have an appetite, the Naos is likely to be open. You can always start your day with a sumptuous international breakfast in this restaurant, which is also open for lunch and dinner. Buffet-style, it offers options for all palates with a wide range of delicious choices;
- Bana Restaurant - This contemporary Asian restaurant brings a quid of globality to the resort's dining experience. Impressive environments: air-conditioned interior areas, private lounge and Zen terrace in which to enjoy the fusion of Asian flavors. The perfect place for anyone who wants to feel at the center of the universe. Asian Fusion menus include sushi served in western and eastern styles. Not forgetting the Teppanyaki and the Sushi Bar.
Type of cuisine: Japanese fusion.
- Mole Restaurant - You have never eaten Mexican food like this. Now you can discover the authentic and rich flavors, as well as the different levels, of contemporary Mexican cuisine. Food is the real star of this restaurant, with quesadillas made to order. Here, traditional meets modernity also in furnishings. This restaurant will give you the best Mexican dining experience ever.
Type of cuisine: Contemporary Mexican.
- Terraza and Market Grill - An exquisite choice of natural salads stands out on the dinner menu. A' la carte restaurant, which ranges from exquisite rustic Italian cuisine with a wood-burning oven for pizza, to a typical Argentine grill accompanied by homemade pasta, in an enchanting outdoor terrace. Enjoy a perfect environment for relaxing during the day, more sparkling in the evening.
Type of cuisine: Italian / Steak.
- Palapa Restaurant - Exclusive restaurant of the Royal Service VIP, where delicious first courses and impeccable service are the flagships of the menu. With a view of the calm waters of the Gulf of California, our expert staff will be happy to serve you the dishes you want, from tempting salads to dishes prepared to measure to give you an indelible smile.
Type of cuisine: International gourmet cuisine.
- Gabi Beach - More relaxed and outdoors, it offers you the pure feeling of Los Cabos beaches. During a wonderful day at the beach or by the pool, you can delight your palate with informal specialties in this location right in front of the beach.
Type of cuisine: Open-air restaurant
- Wet - The Wet, located in the main swimming pool, is an ideal meeting place for drinking and socializing under the magnificent Los Cabos sun.
- Palapa Bar - For the guests of our Royal Service, we offer an exclusive bar service to sip a beer or an international cocktail in front of the sea.
- Coco's Bar - Imagine yourself on the beach, the soft golden sand of the Gulf of California, its warm blue waters, with a refreshing cold cocktail in your hand. The Beach Bar is true to its name and conveniently located directly on the beach.
- Gabi Bar - This spectacular Gabi Club is spread over 2 floors. From the upper floor, our guests will enjoy the best views of the Gulf of California. This area is ideal for sipping a cocktail at sunset.
- Avenue Bar - The music and the breeze will envelop your senses in a perfect scenario to make conversation enjoying a splendid panorama.
SPA YHI: An oasis infused with energy made to delight the senses and purify the body, balance the mind and enrich the soul. Extraordinary treatments that use the most prestigious products to nourish, revitalize, rejuvenate and relax your whole being.
ALL INCLUSIVE PARADISUS: Rooms and suites include: stocked minibars, laptop safes, 50-inch flat-screen TVs, and balconies or terraces. Fantastic Swim-up Suites with access to the 3 new pools of this magnificent resort.
AVAILABLE ROOMS AND SUITES:
- Paradisus Junior Suite with Ocean View - These rooms offer magnificent views of the sea of Cortez directly from their terrace. All rooms have a private terrace. Each room measures 40 m2 and is fully equipped with two double beds or one king-size bed plus a sofa.
- Royal Service Swim-Up Suite - For adults only. Enjoy a drink on your private deck before taking a dip in your swimming pool. The Royal Service Swim Up suites are the apotheosis of luxury. Spacious suites (48 m2) and extraordinarily comfortable that allow guests to also enjoy all the extraordinary experiences and private areas only for adults of the Royal Service service, including a personal butler always available to help you in any need.
- Royal Service Suite Ocean Front - For adults only. Savor the sound of rippling waves and the breeze from the Sea of Cortez on your face as you relax on the private terrace of our magnificent and spacious (40m2) Ocean View suites. The suites also grant access to all the sensational privileges and private areas only for adults of the Royal Service, as well as a private butler attentive all the time to all your needs.
INFORMATION ON THE DESTINATION
San Jose del Cabo:
Village full of culture with picturesque corners with artisans, painters, musicians, art galleries, colorful festivals and festivals.
Cabo san Lucas:
You will find more than you are looking for. Divine scenery, excellent hotels, restaurants to delight your taste buds, large shops, an incredible and modern marina and nightlife that invites you not to sleep.
Persistent waves have carved the rock for hundreds, perhaps thousands of years to create a monumental and imposing arch on the tip of the Baja California peninsula, making it the only "finistere" (end of the world) in the world. Under the arch, the waters of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet, seals and sea lions inhabit its rocky surface, one of the major attractions of this stone colossus that has become a symbol of Los Cabos, to such an extent to appear on the municipal coat of arms.
The Arco di Cabo San Lucas hosts excursions in boats with a transparent bottom, which allow visitors to appreciate the colorful fish in the transparent waters that surround the natural monument.
- Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival;
- from 30 days before arrival to the day of arrival 2 nights penalty.