Details: 7 nights-stay at Nun Assisi Relais & Spa Museum in a Suite for 2 people on half-board basis, stay valid from 28.12.20 to 04.01.21.
- 1 Limus body treatment (ozone and eucalyptus mud, 50 min.);
- 1 Perlasium exfoliation (saline scrub with sweet almond oil and lemon essential oil);
- 1 Pindasweda massage (use of hot bags with sand, spices and herbs, massage and tapping maneuvers);
- 1 Gayatri massage (cleansing with Moroccan black soap, olive oil and eucalyptus extract, Ayurvedic massage).
The relais was born inside the ancient monastery of Santa Caterina in the city of Assisi. An invaluable value, considering its history: it houses splendid artworks dating back to Roman times. Everything has been restored in combination with contemporary architecture, thus creating a Spa Museum, the beating heart of the structure supported by glorious limestone pillars.
SPA MUSEUM: An irreplaceable artistic paradise, the real jewel in the most remote spaces of relationships governed by Mother Nature; between body treatments, rituals of all kinds, a multimassage tub, a whirlpool tub and herbal tea corner. It also consists of 4 different rooms, each with different humidity and temperature levels:
- The "Tepidarium";
- The "Caldarium";
- The "Sudatorium";
- The "Frigidarium".
FLAVORS: The uniqueness of the country and the territory in the hands of a talented starred chef. Precious raw materials in a dance of overwhelming flavors:
- Eat - Elegant gourmet restaurant with regional proposals, gives precious views of the garden thanks to the large panoramic windows.
- Nun Bar - For an aperitif or a hot afternoon drink in a relaxing environment.
SUITE: Large and bright, characterized by modern furnishings, terracotta floors and white stone walls overlooking the garden, the hills or the city.
WHAT TO VISIT: One of the cities to visit is definitely Assisi, a well-known destination for pilgrims for the Basilica of San Francesco, the Church of Santa Chiara and the Temple of Minerva, but also for the Regional Park of Monte Subasio. Obviously the ancient city is not selected: Spello, Spoleto and Todi with their medieval villages, Orvieto on the tuff rock and finally Perugia, rich in artistic treasures. If you are passionate about nature, Terni cannot miss with the Marmore Falls and the Clitunno Springs between Spoleto and Foligno.
- no penalty up to 20 days before arrival;
- up to 19 days before arrival 40% penalty;
- no show penalty of 80%.