Details: 5 nights for 2 people at the Belmond Hotel Caruso on the Amalfi Coast with bed and breakfast treatment.
- Access to the 24-hour business center.
- Access to the fitness center;
- Two-hour boat trips along the coast in the morning;
- Line shuttle to Amalfi and Positano;
- Daily buffet breakfast;
- Daily bottled water;
Located on the highest point of the cliff, above terraced lemon and olive groves, Belmond Hotel Caruso seems to float on the water. The rooms offer an incomparable panorama, with balconies overlooking the sparkling sea. The interiors are also charming: airy and elegant, with carefully chosen period furniture and four-poster beds.
FLAVORS: You will have the opportunity to delight yourself with delicious Italian menus, with fresh and creative flavors:
- Belvedere Restaurant - Elegant atmosphere with fish specialties;
- Loggiato Bar - A long list of cocktails, wines and champagne among ancient frescoes and wonderful panoramas;
- Sparkling Garden - Ideal for aperitifs or informal dinners in the garden with music;
- Pool Snack Bar - The inevitable pleasure of relaxing in the infinity pool overlooking the sea, admiring the sunset;
SPA & WELLNESS: A unique hotel in Ravello, Belmond Hotel Caruso houses one of the most exclusive wellness centers on the Amalfi Coast. Spa culture has become an art. Discovernatural bliss with a wide range of botanical treatments for the well-being of the mind, body and soul. You can even take advantage of some therapies in the romantic gardens under a blue sky.
- Executive Sea View Junior Suite with balcony - The welcoming entrance leads to an elegant bedroom. All Executive Junior Suites have a furnished terrace and some have a lovely private garden.
- Suite with Garden and Sea View - Lie on a deckchair in the private garden and savor the wonderful view of the Amalfi Coast. Upon entering the room from the terrace you will be amazed by the light coming in through the large windows. Each suite is decorated in a Mediterranean style with local craft furnishings.
WHAT TO VISIT & ACTIVITIES: The place is not short on itineraries. You can choose between visits to the garden, passing through the cooking classes, to the vespa / walking tours of Amalfi, or by boat to the islands of Ischia and Capri. In Ravello and Amalfi you will find all the traditional passion in the boutiques, including handcrafted ceramics and precious coral and mother of pearl ornaments. Excursions between fragrant lemon groves and adventurous archaeological experiences among the ruins and treasures of ancient cities such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum and Vannulo await you. Then, a myriad of trekking routes waiting to be discovered such as the Vesuvius, the Path of the Gods and the Ferriere Valley, with spectacular views of the entire coast.
- Cancellation by 12:00 (local time) 1-6 days before arrival: 50% of the entire stay plus tax;
- Cancellation 24 hours before or less: full amount of the stay plus taxes.