Details: 7 nights for 2 people in Terrace Suite on B&B basis, from 15.03 to 22.03.
The package includes:
From the amazing treasures of the Hermitage Museum to the opulent suburban palaces, see the city with this special package.
- Luxury accommodation;
- Daily bottled water;
- Welcome drink;
- Daily turndown service;
- Access to gym and sauna;
- Return transfers to the airport;
- Buffet breakfast;
- Russian special gift;
- A guided tour of the Hermitage Museum or a city tour;
- Two tickets for opera or ballet at the Mikhailovsky Theater;
- A guided tour of the palace: Peterhof, Pavlovsk or Pushkin;
- A set menu dinner in L'Europe or Caviar Bar & Restaurant.
A cultural and culinary landmark, Belmond Grand Hotel Europe has played a central role in the life of St. Petersburg for over 140 years.
A truly iconic hotel, it is famous for its imposing facade and decorative interiors. It boasts a spectacular setting on Nevsky Prospekt and is among the city's great architectural treasures.
HEALTH CLUB&SPA: equipped with the best machines for cardiovascular exercises.
TASTING OF VODKA AND CAVIAR AT THE CAVIAR BAR: Find out how to combine vodka and caviar at the Caviar Bar. Includes a tasting of beluga, Ossetra and salmon caviar (5gr each), Tsarskaya Gold and Russian Standard Platinum vodkas (2cl each).
The Belmond Grand Hotel Europe is home to several of Saint Petersburg's best destination restaurants:
- AZIA - Belmond Grand Hotel, Europe's freshest culinary attraction, AZIA, brings an enticing fusion of Asian cuisine to the heart of St. Petersburg;
- Europe - Russian haute cuisine in an exquisite ballroom atmosphere, with live ballet and jazz on certain days;
- Caviar Bar & Restaurant - caviar, classic Russian dishes and a full-time vodka sommelier in an art nouveau setting;
- Grand Terrace - seasonal outdoor light dishes, caviar, cocktails and wines;
- Mezzanine Café - sandwiches, light salads, afternoon tea, homemade cakes and chocolates;
- Lobby Bar - light Mediterranean, Asian and Russian dishes; wines, spirits and cocktails.