Details: 7 nights-stay at La Résidence Angkor for 2 adults in Junior Suite from 02.02 to 09.02 on B&B basis.
- Fresh tropical fruit on arrival;
- Daily bottled water;
- Buffet breakfast;
- Roundtrip airport transfer;
- A three course dinner for two per stay;
- One tour of Angkor Wat per stay, including entrance fees, transportation, an English-speaking guide and a three-course lunch for two at the hotel.
An intimate retreat on the banks of a tree-lined river, La Résidence Angkor captures the region's rich history, offering every modern luxury.
The hotel is located near Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered one of the artificial wonders of the world. It is an ideal location for exploring this breathtaking temple complex. Nearby are also the craft markets, restaurants and galleries of the city. The peaceful gardens, the swimming pool and the spa of this delightful hotel are the perfect place to relax at the end of an exciting day.
THE SUITES: The suites of the Résidence d'Angkor are exquisitely decorated with bright silks in precious tones. Each has a terrace overlooking the pool or gardens and a large "en suite" bathroom with a cozy terrace bathtub.
RESTAURANTS: Guests can indulge themselves in real Khmer cuisine or fine international dishes while enjoying magical live entertainment in the restaurants and bars:
- Circle - Contemporary Khmer and international cuisine in an elegant and relaxed environment;
- Ember - light outdoor lunches during the day, grilled meat and fish in the evening;
- Martini Bar: wines, spirits, cocktails and tapas.