Details: 7 nights-stay at Coco Palm for 2 people in an 87 sqm Lagoon Villa on half-board basis.
Included in the package:
- Free snorkeling equipment per person with unlimited use;
- One sunset cruise per person;
- Fitness gym;
- Free Wi-Fi.
A small island in the Maldives stands, pure and unspoiled, outside the modern world. It is this vision that inspired Coco Palm.
Relax on white and sandy beaches. Discover the colorful marine life of the thriving coral reefs. Kick your shoes off and get closer to nature: these are the Maldives as they are - as nutritious for the environment as they are for the soul.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS: Local and global flavors come together in chic environments in all their genuine freshness and shades, carefully integrated by experts:
- Beach Bar - Tropical creativity and old favorite cocktails, with lounge chairs on the beach;
- Conch Bar - Covered by a high pavilion, it is the perfect place for a quick lunch or coffee while immersed in activities;
- Cornus - The delicate balance of Asian cuisine, surrounded by a wonderful garden;
- Cowrie - A sophisticated dining venue close to beaches and plants. You will certainly find here, from breakfast to dinner.
WELLNESS: Ready to witness the lush Spa Experience? 5 rooms that host ancient Asian treatments; your body immersed in a mixture of spice baths while sipping a Kurumba; the spiritual healing properties of yoga practice and the gentle touch of an invigorating massage.
LAGOON VILLAS: Perched above the ocean, the Lagoon Villas bring you even closer to nature and offer panoramic views of the island and ocean. While, below, colored fish float back and forth and corals glisten in the sunlight.
Each villa has a private swimming pool and outdoor seating on the terrace. Inside they are all equipped with a king-size four-poster bed, air conditioning and a ceiling fan. The luxurious bathroom has been arranged to offer spectacular views.
WHAT TO DO: The island is definitely an aquatic playground: rowing and jet skiing, snorkeling, water skiing, surfing, paragliding, deep sea fishing, wakeboarding and kneeboard await the adventurous.
The coral reef is a must see: an immersion in the ocean, followed by PADI certified experts who will guide you in the ethereal marine ecosystem.
- up to 46 days before arrival free cancellation;
- from 45 to 7 days before arrival 80% penalty;
- from 7 days to the day of arrival 90% penalty;
- no show 100% penalty;
- early departure 100% penalty.