Details: 5 nights-stay at Eremo della Giubiliana for 2 adults in a Deluxe Room on B&B basis.
- 7-course Grand Master Tasting Dinner + 1 bottle of water + coffee (wines not included).
The aristocratic medieval environment of Eremo della Giubiliana will make you take a dive into the past, between carob woods and mighty white stone walls: from the high tower you can see the Island of Malta and the African coast, mixed with the beauties of a unique Sicily.
- Don Eusebio Restaurant - Large windows surround the restaurant spaces, characterized by a regal atmosphere imbued with a mixture of Mediterranean essences originally from the countryside: chosen from the best organic ingredients in the area;
- Cooking school - High-ranking chefs will follow you step by step;
- Cellar - Located in the medieval crypt, with more than 400 Sicilian and international labels for an ad hoc tasting accompanied by local products;
- Wellness Area Asphodelus - In the most exclusive area of the park, directly on the lawns or from the inside with spectacular views: typical treatments with Eremo oil and wine;
- Air Park - The Ragusa - Giubiliana airfield, loved by private pilots who wish to make a stop.
DELUXE ROOM: On the upper floor of the north wing, this very beautiful room is characterized by the high Sicilian wrought iron bed inserted in the typical barrel-vaulted alcove, with oriental rugs and antique furniture.
The floors are in pitch stone and it has a large bathroom with Jacuzzi and a delightful private terrace full of greenery overlooking the Archaeological Park and the Antiquarium.
WHAT TO VISIT: Its position near the southern coast offers various possibilities regarding itineraries: it is just a few minutes away from cities of art such as Ragusa and Modica, important UNESCO heritage sites. To the east, the Val di Noto, the verdant Cavagrande del Cassibile and Faunistic Oasis of Vendicari, while the city of Syracuse is famous for the ethereal island of Ortigia.
Further north, about 1 hour and a half, are Catania and Taormina (the latter known forthe Greek Theater, excursions to Alcantara Gorges and Naxos Gardens), unparalleled destinations near Etna's Park.