Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive at only the cost of any support, your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- as well as exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (except for the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The owner of the DELUXEWELL treatment
is Mrs. Simonetta Christ.
Reachable and consultable at the following addresses:
Telephone: +39 0541 1413069
Address (operational headquarters) Via Ezio Bruschi 27 ° - 47922 Rimini- ITALY