Inserisci sottotitolo qui
This suite accommodates guests in an area of 43 square meters. The warm oak parquet is combined with exclusive custom-made furnishing accessories, the large wardrobe guarantees the comfort of the freedom to visit Florence comfortably.
You can spend the night in a four-poster double bed (200 x 200 cm) or in two single beds (80 x 200 cm each), both equipped with anatomical mattresses Simmons Privilege Beautyrest.
Choose Hotel Brunelleschi and reserve yourself a suite in the center of Florence, you will have a 42 ″ lcd tv, Sky, wi fi and cable connection, direct dial telephones, individually adjustable air conditioning and heating and a safe.
Relax after a day of art galleries and designer boutiques in the hot tub, located in the spacious bathroom, treat yourself to a delicious moment for yourself with fluffy sponges and Dr Vranjes toiletries.
Includes the VIP, Suite & More program, which is an exclusive service that includes flowers, champagne and red fruits, priority services, best restaurant table, early or late check-in, free transportation with luxury car from or to the airport / railway, daily service of macarons / cantucci and much more.
DETAILS AND SERVICES
- openable windows.
- minibar with gluten-free products (on request),
- daily selection of national and international newspapers,
- double daily room cleaning service, including the evening one,
- fine bed linen
- laptop-size safe
- coffee & tea maker,
- voice mail service,
- two multi-line telephones in the room and a telephone in the bathroom,
- control for air conditioning and heating,
- DVD player on request
- wi-fi mirroring: possibility of connecting a smartphone or tablet to the TV,
- 2 42 "LCD satellite TVs with satellite channels,
- large walk-in closet,
- oak parquet floors
- four comfortable cushions, two of which are feather and two non-allergenic (various options to choose from the pillow menu when booking online),
- Privilege Beautyrest Simmons mattresses with anatomical support,
- contemporary style furnishings, designed exclusively for the Hotel Brunelleschi,