Inserisci sottotitolo qui
Apogee of charm, a suite in Florence with a view of Santa Croce, a charming suite projected onto the medieval square with its timeless charm. The most refined guests will not find this suite's most exclusive location in Florence in the center of Renaissance districts.
The warm oak parquet flooring will welcome you inside this suite with a magnificent view, suites of minimum surface area of 45 square meters. furnished in the unique and persuasive style of this boutique hotel, characterized by exclusive furnishings, made to measure. The finishes are made of quality materials.
After a busy day in Florence, visiting art galleries, museums, hidden corners and experiencing the eventful night, relax in the Jacuzzi or in the chromotherapy shower. Fall asleep then lulled by the fascinating and sensual panoramic view, abandoning yourself to the comfort of a 200 x 200 cm king size bed.
Includes the VIP, Suite & More program, which is an exclusive service that includes flowers, champagne and red fruits, priority services, best restaurant table, early or late check-in, free transportation with luxury car from or to the airport / railway, daily service of macarons / cantucci and much more.
DETAILS AND SERVICES
- opening windows.
- minibar with gluten-free products (on request),
- daily selection of national and international newspapers,
- double daily room cleaning service, including the evening one,
- fine bed linen
- laptop-size safe
- coffee & tea maker,
- voice mail service,
- two multi-line telephones in the room and a telephone in the bathroom,
- control for air conditioning and heating,
- DVD player on request
- wi-fi mirroring: possibility of connecting a smartphone or tablet to the TV,
- 2 42 "LCD satellite TVs with satellite channels,
- large walk-in closet,
- oak parquet floors
- four comfortable cushions, two of which are feather and two non-allergenic (various options to choose from the pillow menu when booking online),
- Privilege Beautyrest Simmons mattresses with anatomical support,
- contemporary style furnishings, designed exclusively for the Hotel Brunelleschi,